Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm back!



Well after trying out Tumblr I've come to realize I prefer Blogger much better!

It's been a while since I have blogged, my gosh it feels good to be back :)

Lots of new things have been going on with Ladybug Dreamland!

I've been making lots of new fun dolls; most recently my new series:

 "Candy Girls"

Here are a few (more to come!)

Maddy:


Penelope:

I've been making some Mini Bundle Babies:


And lastly, I've had lots of fun making some Shabby necklaces, here's my fave:


As you can see I've been very busy! 

I will be attending my first doll show on August 11, 2012. It's called the Nancy Joe Doll Show and it will be in Vallejo, CA. A few surprises are in store and I can't wait to share them with you! All I can say is stay tuned, and all will be revealed very soon....!

No comments: