Thursday, April 5, 2012


Prints and necklaces!

I have been working on these mixed media paintings for the last few weeks and they are finally complete! 

They are made with acrylic paint, collage papers, pencils, and pastels.



"Simply Pretty"

Belle is as pretty as can be, what's so special about her you will have to wait and see!
   





"Radiance"

Angelina walks with light around her because she is a special girl - wherever she goes flowers grow!





"Dreams Do Come True"

This painting is about a girl who lived a very hard life, always reading fairytales and wishing she was Cinderella. She married a man whom she fell deeply in love with, and he was secretly a Prince!




Here are some beautiful necklaces I made:
I painted some of the settings, added my photo pendant, and topped them off with a delicate lace necklace. 
I just love how they turned out!



Prints and necklaces can be found at my shop:

No comments: