Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Work In Progress

I enjoy  when Artists show pictures of their works in progress. It makes it so much more exciting to see the process and watch the art piece(s) come to life. It also helps me become attached to their work and fall in love with it at times. I thought to myself, if I enjoy it so much, maybe others do to! Why not share mine with you!
Here are a few photos of my WIP:

Look at those eyes!


Here is a picture of my WIP with my Albino Collection, even though their finished now and you've already seen the end result!

Please excuse the golden hue, this was taken at night!

Side note: Is it wrong to play with your own dolls? Here is a picture of Aubrey. The sun was out a bit today and she wanted to feel it on her skin. Doesn't her skin glow so beautifully?! I just love her.


I noticed it's hard to take good photos of my WIP because I'm usually covered in clay and/or paint!

No comments: